This is an article from the Saint Martin's News printed in 1981, 35 years ago. When I initially red the title, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Screw Your Roommate Dance. To me, there are several ways to read this title:
Ditch Your Roommate and Dance Without Them
Screw Your Roommate, then Dance
New Dance Move: The Screw Your Roommate
and the obvious, Just Screw Your Roommate Instead of Going to the Dance
Woah, now there was something I was not expecting from an old Saint Martin's piece of literature. However, the article is quite fun and gives us an idea of how much more of a community the students must have been.
Everyone went without a date, and my favorite part, everyone was willing to be matched up with someone potentially new. The festivities sounded like a grand old time with music from a live band. I would have loved to been a part of the event and, not to mention, lasagna sounds delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment